Behavioral Pediatrics of Rural Georgia works hard every day to help patients and families. We won’t stop.
To protect our staff and patients, we are reducing the time patients and staff are close to each other.
- New patients, medicine follows with recent changes and other visits requiring vital signs will be seen from the safety of your car will be seen in our parking lot drive thru.
- Visits that are mostly for advice will be done by telephone.
- ADHD medicine follow ups that are very stable can be done via telemedicine videochat using Google Hangouts.
- Telemedicine visits require our telemedicine consent form. We must receive it by noon the day before your visit or your appointment will be rescheduled as a drive thru appointment.
- Ms. Heather & Ms. Kyleah will only see patients and parents via telemedicine.
- Our ABA Clinic is temporarily closed.
- Our office buildings are closed to the public.
- We will be following CDC guidelines.
If you have a cough, trouble catching your breath or a fever now (or in the past week) you will not be allowed to come to Behavioral Pediatrics of Rural Georgia. This includes our staff, parents, patients and siblings. You also may not come if someone in your household has suspected COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
We expect to continue serving families.
We expect our patients and our staff to be honest and report risk factors like cough, fever, travel or difficulty breathing.
We expect you to stay in your car as much as possible while we serve you.
We expect that at some point, some employees will have to work from home. When they call patients, the employee’s phone number will be blocked.
We expect patients who are expecting a call from us to answer calls from blocked numbers or use the patient portal.
We expect that even with careful planning, we will have challenges.
We expect understanding from our patients. We are working hard to serve you.
We expect some of these policies and plans may change as we learn more.