Families should request to schedule their new patient appointment by calling 912-489-4379 or faxing a request using our referral form. New patient paperwork must be completed before the first appointment can be scheduled. A staff member will call you to set up the appointment.
Healthcare providers, educators, DFCS and others who wish to refer a patient should have the child’s parent or guardian call to request an appointment or have the family send us their completed new patient paperwork.
- Using virtual/telemedicine, we are able to assist patients in the far corners of the rural Georgia. Each month we save families hundreds of hours of driving and hundred of gallons of gas.
- During these virtual appointments, the patients must be seen unless the visit is just to gather history. The patient must be present for all new patient appointments.
- All amounts deemed patient responsibility are due at time of service. You should be prepared to pay these before your visit begins on the day services are rendered. These include copays, co-insurance, deductibles and balances.
- Nonpayment will result in your account being turned over to an outside collection agency. You will incur an additional collection fee of 25% added to your bill.
- We send out invoices through the Square app. The link to the invoice will come as either a text or an email. All you have to do is click the link and it’ll take you to the invoice. You will be given options for how you pay.