Behavioral Pediatrics of Rural Georgia works hard every day to help patients and families. We won’t stop.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for all appointments except the testing required to confirm autism diagnosis.
- New patients need to complete their new patient paperwork and send it to the office before an appointment is scheduled.
- Telemedicine will only be provided to patients located in the state of Georgia.
- ADHD medicine follow ups can be done via telemedicine video chat using Updox. Visits during which Schedule II prescriptions are written can not be conducted without Dr. Zeanah literally seeing the patient. (The patient must be seen on camera.)
- We follow CDC guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory viruses.
If you have a cough, trouble catching your breath or a fever now (or in the past 3 days) you will not be allowed to come to Behavioral Pediatrics of Rural Georgia. This includes our staff, parents, patients and siblings. You also may not come if someone in your household has COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19.